The DR50 feature a concentrated airflow pattern and sealed cylinder rims to ensure maximum air utilization and energy savings. This superior drying performance helps laundries maximize throughput. Designed with fewer moving parts which creates less wear and tear. We make it even easier with a large, easy-to-clean lint compartment and a heavy-duty door hinge designed to withstand heavy usage.
- A large, self-cleaning lint screen means less cleaning and ensures efficient operation. Self-adjusting belts save time and reduce maintenance costs.
- Tumblers in on-premises laundries receive their share of heavy-use abuse. IPSO’s rugged design and heavy-duty door and hinge can take whatever your staff dishes out.
- IPSO tumblers perfectly balance heat, airflow and cylinder design, which translates into the most efficient drying process. That means utility costs are kept low.
- Drum perforations over the entire surface
- high production
- Easy to use control
- 4 cycles
The DR50 is available in capacities up to 26kg.
Precision-engineered technologies helping you to:
- Reduce water, energy, and detergent costs
- Enhance linen and fabric softness
- Extend the life of your linens
- Save time and minimise labour costs
- Increase your productivity
- Reduce your carbon footprint